Sabrina Lee (Associate)
Sabrina graduated with a Bachelor of Law (Hons) from the Multimedia University in 2022.
She was a former intern at RWC in 2021. Subsequently she commenced her pupilage under the guidance of Richard Wee in 2022 and was called to the bar on 20 October 2023. She has assisted in the following areas of law including general litigation and dispute resolution, corporate drafting and advisory, company law, employment law, sports law and will drafting.
RWC is proud of co-hosting and co-organising the annual RWC-NAMCO Sports Arbitration Mooting Competition (SAMCO). Sabrina has assisted in managing and organising this annual event by leading the adjudication team of SAMCO. Additionally, she is also part of the organising committee of the Novice Arbitration Mooting Competition (NAMCO).
Outside RWC, Sabrina leads a dynamic life filled with diverse interests and activities. She enjoys backpacking adventures and travelling to experience different cultures, brewing pour-over coffee, embarking on thrilling outdoor adventures like camping, hiking or golfing on the driving range. She also appreciates art exhibitions, actively volunteers in event organising and participates in social networking events.
- Assisted in drafting various other agreements and documents, which includes, inter alia, Legal Commentaries, Last Will and Testaments, Memorandums of Understanding, Players’ and Coaches’ Agreements, Employment Handbook and Constitution for a sports association.
- Reviewed and provided comments on various agreements and documents, which includes, inter alia, Sponsorship Contract, Memorandum of Agreement and Employment Contract.
- Advising on dissolution of limited liability partnership.
- Advising on employment and contractual matters pertaining to employee rights.
- Drafting of Letters of Demand and a notice of termination of a tenancy agreement.
- Drafting of cause papers in representing a landlord in an outstanding rental claim.
- Drafting of cause papers pertaining to objection of an interim injunction to the Sessions Court.
- Drafting of cause papers pertaining to an application to the Sessions Court for the disposal of a case on point of law under Order 14A of the Rules of Court 2012.