Jackie Goh (Associate)
Jackie graduated with a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) from the University of Liverpool in 2015 and completed her Certificate in Legal Practice (CLP) in 2017.
She commenced her pupillage in Messrs. MahWengKwai & Associates under the guidance of Richard Wee. Jackie was admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya in September 2018.
She continues her practice with RWC in the areas of company law, contract law, defamation, probate & administration, retail law and will writing.
Jackie has received many positive feedbacks from clients with her calm demeanor and eagerness to resolve the legal problems of her clients.
- Assisted Dato Mah Weng Kwai and SUHAKAM in arriving the decision and conducting researches for the Public Inquiry of the disappearance of Pastor Raymond Koh and Amri Che Mat
- Applying for Judicial Review Application against the Tribunal for Homebuyer Claims to judicially review an Award granted by the Tribunal, High Court
- Applying to Court for Grant of Probate, High Court
- Bringing a claim for breach of stakeholder’s duty, Sessions Court
- Representing an employer in a dependency claim, Sessions Court
- Applying to Court for enforcement proceedings against a developer, Sessions Court
- Commenced bankruptcy proceedings against an individual, Sessions Court
- Disputes arising from breach of contract, Magistrates’ Court and Sessions Court
- Drafting agreements involving the licensing of a patented process in the entertainment and media industry
- Assisted in the drafting of an Exclusive Partnership Agreement involving local and offshore companies in the engineering and technology industry
- Representing an offshore company in overseeing a Creditors Voluntary Winding Up proceeding in Malaysia
- Transfer of Malaysian Property for foreign clients
- Advising a developer company on the issues of delay in delivery of vacant possession and resisting claims for liquidated ascertained damages (LAD) against housing purchasers
- Disputes between landlord and tenant